SpaceTEC Partners Inc. (SPI) has joined forces with Aircraft Technical Book Co. in developing question banks for the delivery of EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) B1.1 and B2 licensing exams.
The following are some of the Modules covered in the EASA exams:
- Electrical Fundamentals
- Electronic Fundamentals
- Digital Techniques Electronic Instrument Systems
- Materials and Hardware
- Maintenance Practices
- Basic Aerodynamics
- Human Factors
- Aviation Legislation
- Turbine Aeroplane Aerodynamics, Structures and Systems
- Gas Turbine Engines
Information about the Avionics Certification
- SPI has developed an Avionics Technician certification which meets employers’ needs while following guidelines of the world’s only widely-recognized Avionics authority – the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA).
- Upon successful completion of a well-defined web-based training program provided through Nida Corporation and in-class instruction supported by Aircraft Technical Book Company manuals and materials, students are eligible to take a comprehensive written and practical examinations for CertTEC Avionics Technician certification.
- SPI written and practical exams are administered in concert with Nida Corporation student trainers and this same system is available to organizations wishing to become SPI testing centers.
- To learn more about the Avionics Practical exams, go to the CertTEC website.
- Additional opportunities are available for training organizations to become EASA B1.1 and B2 licensing authorities. Contact us to learn more.
For information on costs of the Certifications, go to this link.
For more information about these certifications, contact CTS staff.