ASTM NCATT Certification Information
- In 2014, ASTM International absorbed the aviation technician certification products that the National Center for Aerospace and Transportation Technologies developed with multiple ATE project grants.
- ASTM F46 committee (Aerospace Personnel) assumed oversight for NCATT programs
- In May 2017 an agreement was formalized by ASTM and SpaceTEC Partners, Inc. for SPI to become the administrator for all ASTM-NCATT written exams in addition to its other job-oriented knowledge and practical-skill certification examinations. SPI also processes applications from schools and industry training providers for ASTM-NCATT Training Provider accreditation
Aircraft Electronics Technician (AET)
- Practical Skills Certificates are offered in conjunction with the AET exam. Go to this link to learn more about them.
- Note: This standard has been updated. Please go to this link to read more about it.
- Autonomous Navigation Systems (ANS)
- Dependent Navigation Systems (DNS)
- Onboard Communications and Safety Systems (OCS)
- Radio Communication Systems (RCS)
Note: Candidate must successfully pass the AET before being eligible to take endorsements
Other ASTM NCATT exams:
- Foreign Object Elimination (FOE)
- Aerospace Aircraft Assembly (AAA)
- Unmanned Aircraft System Maintenance (UAS)
For information on ASTM NCATT exam fees, click here.
For more information about these certifications, contact CTS staff.